Funky Fish | Acrylic Painting
Funky Fish is an easy beginner art lesson that's perfect for any age child. Children are led through an easy draw-along lesson of how to draw a fish. They are then shown different paint techniques to create their own fish and background. These art lessons are about creating your own version of a fish and learning some great techniques along the way. They are suitable for children with limited experience in drawing and are perfect for any primary aged child. However, for the younger children that might not have the ability to draw the artwork. They can use the templates provided in the downloadable booklet.
- Beginner | Intermediate
- Acrylic paints
- Pre-recorded instructional videos, so that you can watch in your own time and at your own pace.
- Downloadable Pdf booklet with templates
- List of materials and equipment needed.
THROUGHOUT THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn a variety of art skills and techniques using acrylic paints.
- Children will learn how to blend colours and create fun works of art.
- Create beautiful backgrounds by combining greens and purples.
- Create a beautiful piece of artwork.
- Children will be lead through a variety of easy draw-along lessons.